Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WARNING...To all owners of "NICE" cars!

BMW's suck! lol. Well, maybe the cars don't but the people who drive 'em do. Atleast they did yesterday! First I went to the library downtown to find a parking spot. This is where I usually park, but it was full. Then as I was about to leave to find a new parking spot. I noticed a BMW roadster parked on a parking spot line...half the car in one spot and half in the other. It also had a parking ticket stuck to its windshield which made me happy. I would have given it 2, since it was in 2 spots.

I understand that it's a nice car and the owner probably didn't want any damage to come to it. Like at Target when someone parks their nice car far away from the crowd and walks the extra distance, that is perfectly fine, and more power to them. But when you're in a small parking lot, and it is very full, either use you're allotted 1 spot, or PARK SOMEWHERE ELSE.

This is a warning to all "nice" car owners. If you take up 2 spots in an effort to protect your car and I notice...I will park my truck so close to your driver side door that you can't even squeeze ur body next to your car, much less get in. So either park farther away in 1 spot or take the risk of a scratch. There's you're warning!

No comments:

Post a Comment