Monday, February 9, 2009

The Beginnins of ELTness

So, I qualifies as a mechanic at prototype, and then decided I wanted to further my education; so i requested to attend ELT school. I have now completed the first 5 weeks and am moving onto the "Crew" portion of training, shiftwork. The first 5 weeks was lectures and chemistry kind of things. Now I will be doing "on-the-job-training". I'm a little nervous about it, just because it is something I haven't done, but I'm sure I will be fine. I thought my 1st day of crew was going to be pretty normal, study, get a checkout, meet the staff, etc. but then today I got a call from work saying I have my first training watch tomorrow followed by a training event which has homework that has to be completed beforehand, so now I have to go into work an hour or 2 early to get my homework done. It sucks, but oh well. I love you Alexandra!

No comments:

Post a Comment