Monday, February 9, 2009

Dance Lesson....lesson(s)

Today I took a dance lesson with my fiancee Alexandra. I was skeptical because I am a "manly" man. But it turned out to be fun and I picked it up pretty quickly. We agreed to do one lesson to learn a few steps for our song at our wedding reception, but then...I decided we should get the Wedding Package since I don't want to halfass look like I know how to dance, I either want to know it or don't! So we are taking 5 more private lessons to get this thing nailed down to an art. And we are going to do some group dance sessions just to get comfortable and hopefully be able to dance to other random songs at the reception, not just our song. I love you Alex.

3 comments:

  1. I love you too and you were fantastic today! you didn't step on my toes or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a guy!
    Hey you don't happen to have a bunch of sisters do you? Just a guess!!

    ReplyDelete