Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2nd Day On The Job

So today was my 2nd day on crew.  Not too bad so far.  I have yet to get a checkout (one worth more than 3 pts).  But today wasn't too bad because the lead elt told us we are on staff ours.  We can feel free to do more hours as necessary to get the job done, but it's our call unless we "goof" up.  That made me happy, makes me feel like I am being treated as an adult.  So I guess so far so good.  Oh, I also found out that the day to day routine isn't going to be very routine, things will change with no notice so that should be fun, not!

OH and I had to "provide" today.  (provide=urinalyisis=pee in a cup) I went to the bathroom right before quarters went down and was then informed at quarters that I had to "provide" so I had to start chugging water so I could do pee in 15 min! it was a BLAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment