Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Things You May Not Know About Me

1. I am excited to get married next year to my beautiful fiancee Alexandra who is AMAZING!
2. I Love Waterfront Park
3. I will eat anything edible
4. I secretly enjoyed my dance lesson (and signed up for more)
5. I like riding my motorcycle
6. I love going to movies
7. I want to be a mechanical engineer
8. I often feel like I can't do things right, but usually prove myself wrong, but the feelings still return
9. I text a lot
10. I love weekends
11. I love instant white chocolate pudding shaken not whisked
12. If I grocery shop before supper I buy everything
13. I like walking in downtown Charleston with my Fiancee
14. I like cuddling.
15. I like my apartment to be clean
16. I like cooking rachel ray
's recipes
17. I got an awesome new leather jacket
18. My gauges' backlights are nonoperable in my truck
19. If I had time I would become a pediatrician
20. I am superman! shh...its a secret
21. I like hockey, football, and nascar
22. I like bowling
23. I love lasagna
24. Alexandra has a bigger vocabulary than me
25. I live in a highly secure gated community.

No comments:

Post a Comment