Thursday, February 19, 2009

King Cake

So, yesterday Alexandra got a king cake in the mail from her family. WAIT, lets back the truck up to last year...

Alexandra got 2 king cakes last year, however, I wasn't around to try it for a few days and it had already started becoming stale but it was still pretty good...

So this year I was there for the cutting of the cake...FRESHNESS...and it was mmm...mmm...good.

and you may not know this, but king cakes have a little plastic baby baked into it. So i was determined to get the baby (even though finding the baby means you are supposed to buy the next king cake) so i was cutting myself and Alexandra pieces while we were playing ingenious.

I cut myself a piece and then I cut her a piece and saw the plastic baby's leg! so i quickly switched plates and declared I found the baby!

1 comment: