Saturday, June 20, 2009

Working on the weekend...not really

I had to go into work today. It was more or less muster and leave. I did a little ELT stuff, and found out i need to check my email daily...Apparently sometimes they email us things we need to do and it's an order and if you don't check your email you are disobeying it. Oh well lesson learned. I still think face to face communication works better on the sub, or at least through the chain of command.

So I am off for the rest of the weekend and don't really having anything planned. Going to go help friends return a heavy exercise equipment thing and get another one. Going to ride the motorcycle a little bit too. Other than that, I will talk to Alexandra, maybe play a little PS2, watch some niptuck and sleep. I'll eat at some point too.

Miss you all!
Hope the Vacation is fun and you have good weather!

MISS AND LOVE YOU ALEXANDRA!
CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO VISIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment