Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saw the movie "UP" today!

After having a wonderful breakfast, pancakes, with the Payne's I helped them lay bricks under their fence to prevent the dogs from getting out. They live in the neighborhood I hope to live in someday with my beautiful fiancee Alexandra. After that we went to eat at a mexican restaurant, i think it was called Bandisto which is at Pearl Ridge mall. We walked around the mall after lunch and decided to see a movie, UP.

The movie was funny. We were probably the only group of 3 adults with no children, unless you count their unborn child Mason.

I was missing Alexandra during the movie. It wasn't the same without having her hand to hold or her leg to squeeze and many references in the movie made me miss her even more! It also made me miss Charleston and all the little things we did, like going for walks to waterfront park, getting frozen yogurt at freshberry, or crepes at the farmer's market. It makes me want to live their again someday, but at the sametime I will miss my family so much!

My problem is that I want to please everyone and that's impossible. Why can't life be more simple. I know this is a long way off, but I know that the decision won't be any easier 4 years, 8 years, or 10 years from now. If we ever did live in SC, we would be taking a lot of road trips every year in order to go visit her family and my family, but it would also give my parents an excuse to visit Charleston, a city which they both enjoyed.

I miss all of you and love you
I LOVE YOU ALEXANDRA I AM ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT YOU!

2 comments:

  1. No matter where you live you can and will be happy. Just enjoy what you can. (Its all good)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do what is best for the two of you-you need to make yourselves happy first. We miss you always and will be close no matter where you are.

    ReplyDelete