Monday, June 8, 2009

Whats new? Not much...

Hmm...what's new with me? Nothing yet. Got my household good shipment, so that means that I have my ps2, tv, and printer! It's nice to have a printer again. I need to get my official Hawaii state motorcycle insurance ID so I can finish all the registration stuff. It can be a big pain in the butt. This post is a rambling one, just so you know. Lets see, I'm spending as much time as I can talking to my sweetie, because I am soon going to be starting working on my boat and that means less available free time to talk when we are both awake, we will have to communicate by messages and then hope the weekends come quickly. I miss her very much, and I can't wait to buy that plane ticket to get her here! That will be so nice! I hope she knows what she means to me!

Oh by the way I had a coffee-toffee-frosty today, I didn't realize how ridiculous that sounded until I ordered it in the drive-thru at Wendy's, but it was good. Say it out loud and you will know what I mean. There is a Wendy's a block from OUR storage unit, so when Alexandra comes I will give her the grande tour of the storage unit and then we will get frosty's! That's the thing to do when you visit Hawaii!!

Well Hope YA'll are having a goodtime on the mainland, I miss it, and miss you

I MISS YOU ALEXANDRA!
I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I noticed one of your favourite authors is 'Ted Dekker'. Please take the time to check out our Christian Fiction Review Blog: Flannelgraph. If you become a follower, you will be into win a free book/books each month. God bless you, Symon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too! I cannot wait to come visit you. The days are going to seem so much longer without you to talk to especially since I'm not working. I love you.

    ReplyDelete