Monday, June 29, 2009

Stood My First Under Instruction Watch Today

Today I stayed late :( to stand a UI watch SRW. It was pretty much for the purpose of getting checkouts. I also took the logs and I was SLOW. I'm sure eventually I will improve, hopefully sooner than later. So I didn't get to leave work until 6:30 (thats 1830 for you military types) and luckily Alexandra was still awake so I kept her up a little longer to talk about our days. I love her!

I also got a PPD shot today, that was fun. Got to leave the boat for a little bit to have that done. I left without my medical record though so I had to walk all the way back, but it killed more time.

Hmm...not much else is going on around here.

This past weekend I went to Jeremy and Hilary's House and had some ribs, they were yummy. Oh and I had a chocolate cupcake too! I forgot to tell Alexandra about that! Then we went and watched The Hangover after persuading Hilary with the 2:1 ratio rule.

For those of you that don't know, this means that for every guy flick she sees with her husband, he will in turn see 2 chick flicks with her. Not completely fair, but most good chick flicks are funny so its ok.

By the way the movie was hilarious. Oh and Hilary ended up enjoying it also.

I miss Alexandra and can't wait for her to visit!

I LOVE YOU ALEXANDRA!
I MISS YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you too. You were lucky because I had just gotten ready for bed and my head hadnt yet hit the pillow

    ReplyDelete