Friday, April 10, 2009

Save the Last Dance

Tonight we went to our last "Practice Session" at Fred Astaire Dance Studio in Mt Pleasant. It was fun. Kevin and Lauren came too, which is good, because they were our ride also.
Normally Alexandra makes me dance with lots of other people and won't dance with me as much as she did, but since it was our last one she danced with me TONS! It was great since the whole reason I enjoy going is to dance with her. We look forward to continuing dancing someday, hopefully we can find more friendly dance studios like this one, but it will never be the same. We hope when we come back to visit Charleston the same instructors work there so we can catch up and have fun with them again, because they are what makes this dance studio the great dance studio that it is.
P.S. "Our Dance" at the wedding will be fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the dance in action! I bet the wedding will be here before you know it.
    ~Wanda

    ReplyDelete