Thursday, April 9, 2009

Homeless

Today was a sad day...I became homeless...

The movers showed up around 8:30, and I was shocked to see the size of their truck! It was basically a semi! Well maybe it was 3/4 the length of a semi truck, but either way it was big! They had to check out the area to figure out how to maneuver the truck on the property.

The movers were very happy to see that I really do only have 2,000 pounds. They said most people who estimate 2,000 pounds actually have like 4,000. It didn't take them very long to get everything packed up and ready to load. And they got it all into 1 big crate.

I am sad to be leaving, I'm not ready to move. I wish I could just pack Alexandra up in my seabag and take her everywhere with me. But we love each other very much and we will be strong and pull through. We will be getting married next year, and live a lifetime together happy, healthy and with kids! I love you sweetie! The Navy brought us together, and we are thankful for that. Now we owe the Navy a couple deployments and then we will move on with our lives and live HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment