Friday, April 10, 2009

I have no Transportation!

I haven't felt this way in a long time, I have no transportation other than my feet.
Today I dropped the truck off to be shipped, it took a lot longer than I expected it would, but I'm glad that it did, it made me feel that it will be safer and more official that way. After the paper work was done I had to wait for an inspector to look at the inside and outside of the truck and she also removed the floor mats and the rubber cup holders and cigarette lighter (anything removable). Then she got a wrench and attempted to remove my antennae.

SNAP!

The antennae snapped off, and she was like..."Sh*t". But oh well, It will be paid for. I had the option of repairing it here, but I dont have time for that, so I will make a claim in Hawaii to get it fixed. Hopefully everything else goes off without a hitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment