Friday, April 24, 2009

Lunchtime Visits


I had lunch with Corbin at school. We brought him Mcdonalds. I got a lot of attention, the 9 year old girls thought my uniform had a cape and it was too small for me.

After lunch Toni and I went to Target to look at DS games and a man and his boy stopped me to thank me for serving the country and keeping himself and his boy safe. It's nice hearing things like that, because many times I forget that my job is important and serves a higher purpose. Its good to have little reminders to help me remember why I joined.








The next day I went to 3 lunches with Lori.
First we had lunch with Delaney. Delaney was excited, and we brought all the kids cupcakes since we couldn't bring everyone food. We brought Tom subway though, because it was originally Lori's idea to go have lunch with Tom and then we decided to see all the kids there.











After lunch with Delaney it was time
for Colton, he didn't know we were coming
and I think he would have preferred to have
a heads up because he was a little
embarassed. But atleast we got a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment