Sunday, August 2, 2009

Week 2

Last week was week #2 of school. It was all about guns! I like guns. Pistol, shotgun, and M-16, I got to shoot all 3, and it was fun. The M-16 was the only new thing for me, I've shot the pistol before and the shotgun many times. Shotguns are pretty awesome! Unfortunately I did not get to shoot the M-16 on full auto, but oh well, thats what video games are for! lol

Speaking of video games, I got a PS3 and it is great! I bought Call of Duty World At War, I was skeptical at first because I have played so many WWII games, but this one is different. It is a completely different angle on WWII. Fighting Nazis and Japanese soldiers. The soldiers also lie in wait for you, when you get close they throw a flash grenade and charge you with bayonets! Pretty sweet!

I can't wait for my sweetheart to visit!!!

I love you Alexandra!!!
I MISS YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment