Sunday, August 2, 2009

42 Hours!

42 Hours from now I will be giving my fiancee a big hug!!! I can't wait! This is going to be a wonderful week! We have a lot planned, kind of. A lot of our plans involve simply enjoying each others company, we really don't want to get too busy, after all we will be living here together for a few years so why rush through all the touristy stuff now? Might as well wait until some of our family comes to visit us and do the touristy stuff with them.

I am very excited to pick Alexandra up from the airport!

On another note, this is going to be a rough work week for me, it's going to be the hardest week and the final week of this school I am attending. Basically I am expected to become loud and forceful...hmm...that's just not me, there's a reason I am a nuke and an ELT. haha. But I will do my best and whatever happens happens. At least Alexandra will be there at the end of the day this week. I can't wait until she's there at the end of the day every day!

I love you so much sweetheart!!!
I MISS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment