Saturday, July 4, 2009

Boredom...then...Driveing...then FIREWORKS!


So every night I talk to Alexandra until she goes to sleep, then most of the time I am pretty bored, usually watch Nip/Tuck episodes, play some PS2, read a book, or surf the web. Tonight I was especially missing Alexandra, idk why, I just was. Nothing seemed appealing, I didn't want to read, watch a movie or play video games, so I decided to go for a drive and listen to the CD I bought last weekend, Back when I knew it All by Montgomery Gentry.

So I got on H1 and drove until it ended and then kept driving until I was going into nowhere and decided to turn around. Then Hilary called me from base needing directions to her hubby's boat because they were going to watch the fireworks and since he was on duty he couldn't leave.

I had completely forgotten about fireworks so I headed back to base and was going to watch from the truck. Then at 8 the fireworks still hadn't started so I got out of the truck to walk around since I had listened to the whole CD twice. Then I ran into Hilary, she still hadn't found the boat (I guess submarines are stealthy above water too, haha jk) so I ended up watching the fireworks with them, I felt bad because I thought maybe they had wanted a nice romantic firework show for the 2 of them.

We were literally underneath the fireworks. My neck still hurts!

Then I let Hilary follow me off base so she could get to H1 without going through the majority of the traffic, although there was still a lot of traffic. So that was my night.

I promised Alexandra I would have a good evening, and I guess it ended up happening, it would always be better if she was with me though.

I LOVE YOU ALEXANDRA!!!
I MISS YOU SO MUCH!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a good evening I love hearing that. By the way the new background is adorable.

    ReplyDelete