Friday, May 15, 2009

Truck Dilemma's

Today, my first day on the island, I went to pick up my truck. They broke the antennae off in Charleston, and so they wrote me a check to get it fixed here. Oh and they also forgot to turn the key off when it was being shipped, so the battery was dead, so they jumped it.

I went straight to the dealership to get it repaired, however I have to go back Monday because they are busy. So, I tried to start the truck and nothing...so they jumped me and I drove back to my barracks room, and shut it off and tried to immediately restart...nothing. So I called my buddy Jeremy, and he came and gave me a jump and I went back to the dealership and bout a $100 battery, now its running fine. Hopefully the antennae goes smoothly. I am very happy with my customer service there so far. I will continue taking my business to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment