Wednesday, May 6, 2009

MUDDIN'

There's nothing like getting outside and riding the trails with your dad and your bestfriend! Just like the old days. It means a lot to me being able to continue doing the things I love when I come home, especially being able to do them with the people I love. I hope my dad and all my family know this. I miss them a lot when I am away and always look forward to coming home. Especially now that I'm going to be 5 time zones away! ugh! Can't wait until thats over! Hopefully I can make the best of it and enjoy the short time I will have there, afterall it is a short time when you look at the big picture.

Today we went riding and the mud puddle in the pic was pretty deep, we shifted into low gear 4-wheel drive and then played around, after we made sure we could make it through without one of us getting stuck of course. It was a good time, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment