Monday, May 18, 2009

Checking In...

Today was my first day of the check in process. Bunch of paperwork and stuff like that, not too exciting. Sat in a room doing absolutely nothing for awhile. Haven't met too many new people yet, I guess I will probably do that when I get to my boat. I did get fully checked into my room which is good, because otherwise my room key would have expired and not worked tomorrow, now it is permanent until I move out, due to marrying my beautiful fiancee Alexandra.

(I forgot to tell you this next part of the story Alexandra)
I had to goto medical and dental today to get checked in there. Medical was easy enough, then dental, where they said they couldn't sign my form because I hadn't had an exam since March 2008 and it is now March of 2009. I was also concerned about this, as well as Alexandra and my parents. So while I was home on leave my dad told me to make an appointment with my home dentist. So I did, I got an exam and cleaning...

...So today when the doc looked at my teeth, especially around my permanent retainer wire thingymabob he said, when was the last time you had a cleaning? Cuz you are really clean, especially around this retainer where you would normally be really dirty. HaHa! Thanks Cindy!

P.S. I miss the mainland!

1 comment:

  1. We miss you, we love hang in there, it is all worth the experience, and we are grateful for it as Alex would not be a part of our lives without Gods plan.

    ReplyDelete