Sunday, March 22, 2009

Crime Scene

So, today I got up to goto church and at the end of my driveway was a bunch of police cars blocking the road. So I stopped and waited for some direction and got none. So I tried turning right, which was apparently the wrong decision. An officer immediatley stopped me and said, "This is a crime scene! Not something so you can just get out early!" I'm not too sure what that even meant, but oh well. So I went around the block.
Coming back from church the scene was still there so i parked next door and tried walking to my apartment. But then an officer got worried and made me come over to him and explain where exactly I was going.
So, I grabbed my work uniform to head downtown and have lunch with Alexandra before work. By the time I came out the scene was clearing out.
After lunch I tried google'ing to find out what the scene was all about, but I apparently suck at google'ing. So Alexandra tried, and she found a short article. Apparently a man was hit by a car outside of a bar at ike 3 a.m. and he died on the scene. Thats all it said. I can't believe I slept through all the sirens and things that would have been going on. Its also a little bit scary.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is really scary, but at least it wasn't anything gang-related or intentional murder...hopefully...
    ~Shawn

    ReplyDelete