Monday, March 16, 2009

4 day weekend (not quite)

So this weekend was my 4 day (Friday-Monday off). But I, as well as the rest of the ELT-T's on my crew, had to come into work Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. I chose Sunday. So yesterday I went in to do my pracfac. I had the pracfacs done but my most recent one was a 2.6 and it needs to be a 2.8 or better. So I had to do this in order to do the final checkchem. Oh well. Yesterday did go well though. I felt good about it. I am still a little "iffy" on the procedure, but I have all of the chemistry analyses down pretty well. And now I have today off. Last day off then back to work Tuesday afternoon. Oh and I should be able to get some more info about my orders to Hawaii and how they are going to ship my truck and stuff. And IF they will ship my bike. Cross my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment