Saturday, September 19, 2009

Uffdah!

CHEERS!



So I had duty on Friday, then saturday morning had a "Fast Cruise" and didn't get off the boat until 7:00 pm. And lucky me I get to go into work sunday evening, and I might as well sleep there since monday morning muster is 0430! and then of course I have monday duty so 2 nights in a row of sleeping onboard. UGH.

I look forward to Alexandra visiting! And even more than that I look forward to the wedding, and bringing her back here with me! That will be wonderful! Best day of my life!

I miss her and I love her more than I can express.

I miss all of my family, and look forward to seeing them all at the wedding.

Hope the fall festival goes well. Wish I was there to buy some pulltabs and beer. Someday...

I miss you Alexandra, I am glad we have tomorrow to talk. MWAH I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment